Wednesday 15 August 2012

Prehistoric Pamper Party

 This Tyranosaurusly Terrific cake was for my nephews Baby shower.
His Parents (my brother and his girlfriend) are Dino Mad, so naturally A Prehistoric Master Piece was the only answer!

The Cake is a two layered vanilla sponge marbled in green and blue - see my engagement cake to get an idea of what that would look like.

The Center Pieces for the tables had Dino pops on them - my first attempt - and they came out pretty yummy!
The Dinos are made by my Fiance - Enrico - and I have to say, he's getting really good at the figurines!


The cupcakes are also swirled vanilla sponge in Orange, Green and Blue.
The vines on the cake are hand pipped and the rocks are cake pops sans the sticks...

Once again the little baby is made of fondant, but this time he has wee toes - just look at those little piggies!

No comments:

Post a Comment